- 1 1/2 c. apple cider
- 1/2 c. Dried Cranberries
- Kosher salt
- 2 lb. small Brussels sprouts, trimmed (halved in large)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring the cider to a boil in a small saucepan, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the cranberries and continue simmering until the liquid reduces to 1⁄4 cup; remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring 1⁄2 cup water to a simmer in a large skillet. Add 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and the Brussels sprouts and cook, covered, shaking the pan often, until just barely tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Uncover and turn heat to high, then add the oil and cook, tossing occasionally, until beginning to turn golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Spoon the reduced cider and cranberry mixture on top and gently toss to combine.