- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Green, blue, and purple food coloring
- Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until medium peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until totally combined, then divide mixture among five bowls.
- Add a different color food coloring to each bowl (we used different amounts of green, blue, and purple) and stir until combined.
- Layer dollops of the colors in a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan until you run out of the mixture.
- Run a knife through the mixture to swirl the colors 3 or 4 times and then smooth top.
- Top with sprinkles (if using) and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let soften, 5 to 10 minutes, then scoop and serve.