Skip to content
- 4 pork chops (I used boneless)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 peach washed and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 -3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt butter. Add peach slices and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and place on a plate.
- In the same skillet cook the chops on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Place peaches, walnuts, rosemary and thyme over the chops. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.