- 3 cup blueberry
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 cup soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lime
- Peel the lemon rind from the lemon.
- Heat a pan over medium flame.
- Add the lemon rind, blueberries, sugar and 1 tbsp water. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes over low flame and strain into a pitcher (or any container).
- Cover with a plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add the soda and lemon juice.
- Stir gently and pour into ice filled glasses.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and blueberries. Serve chilled.