- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil in batches. Transfer to a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Saute onion and carrot in drippings until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, vinaigrette and oregano; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.