- 1 can frozen Lime-aid concentrate
- 1 can coconut cream 13-15 oz
- 48 oz pineapple juice or tropical juice
- 12 oz coconut rum
- Optional: Club Soda or Lemon-Lime Soda
- Combine all ingredients in a large ice cream pail.
- Freeze overnight stirring after about 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Run a lime around the edge of a glass and dip in sugar if desired.
- Fill glass with frozen Pina Colada mix & enjoy or fill glass half full of Pina Colada Mix and top with soda or lemon-lime soda.