- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (3.5-oz.) packet instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. crushed Nilla wafers, plus more for garnish
- Cool Whip, for garnish
- 1 banana, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add mashed banana, egg, vanilla, and pudding mix and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until just combined, then fold in Nilla Wafers. Use a small cookie scoop to form dough into balls and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top each cookie with a dollop of Cool Whip, more crushed wafers, and slice of banana. Serve immediately.