- 3 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 c. Chopped fresh dill
- 3 green onions
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, butter, and honey. In another bowl, combine the dill, green onions, and lemon peel.
- Sprinkle the pork all over with the kosher salt and pepper. Then, brush the pork generously with the mustard mixture. Transfer half of the herb mixture to a bowl and refrigerate. Coat the pork with the remaining herb mixture, pressing to adhere.
Place the pork on a rack in a small roasting pan.
- Roast for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through (meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees F). Remove the roast from the oven and let it stand for 15 minutes. To serve, sprinkle the roast with the reserved herb mixture before slicing.