- 65g Butter (Unsalted)
- 60g Unrefined Soft Brown Sugar (We like Billington’s)
- 60g White Caster Sugar
- Half Egg (Medium, whisked)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (We like Nielsen Massey)
- 110g Self Raising Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 100g White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, (fan 180°C, gas mark 4).
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars until pale and fluffy then add the egg and vanilla extract and mix together well.
- Sift the flour and salt and then add to the egg mixture. Mixing thoroughly until a soft dough forms. Finally stir in the chocolate chips.
- Lightly butter a 20cm skillet pan to grease. Put your cookie dough in the skillet gently pressing down to ensure the dough is evenly distributed in the skillet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes for the ultimate Millie’s experience, or 20 minutes if you prefer a crunch. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before adding a massive dollop of ice cream and Askey’s Treat Sauce.