- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 2 (12 ounce) cans fully cooked luncheon meat (such as SPAM®), cut into French fry-size slices
- Process garlic, paprika, and salt in a food processor until smooth. Add mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, and ketchup; process until sauce is well-combined. Transfer sauce to a bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Rinse luncheon meat ‘fries’ with cool water and pat dry.
- Working in batches, cook ‘fries’ in preheated oil until browned and crispy on the outside and still moist on the inside, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Transfer ‘fries’ to a plate and serve with chilled dipping sauce.