- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, lemon pepper, salt, and zest of 1 lemon. Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Slice remaining lemon into thin rounds.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken in a single layer and cook until golden on bottom, about 5 minutes, then flip chicken breasts.
- To skillet, add broth, butter, garlic, and lemon slices and bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce has reduced slightly, 15 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on top of chicken and garnish with parsley.