Raspberry Punch Ingredients:
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can 12oz, or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge
- 1 Pineapple juice can 12oz, thawed in the fridge
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream or any flavor you have available
For Garnish (optional, but so pretty!):
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Pineapple slices for garnish canned or fresh
- Pre-scoop ice cream and place on a baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Freeze and add ice cream just before serving so it remains frozen in the punch.
- In a punch bowl, combine: 2 juice cans. Pour in Sierra Mist and Club Soda and gently stir until combined.
- Add pineapple slices and raspberries if using and top with scooped sherbet just before serving. The ice cream will keep it chilled.