- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila good quality
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 2/3 cup mango nectar
- 3/4 cup frozen mangos
- 2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- Ice cubes
- Margarita Salt to rim glasses
- Lime wedges and slices
- Slice a lime into wedges and rub one wedge on the rim of the glass. Dip the glass upside down in the salt to rim the glass.
- Put lime juice, tequila, triple sec, mango nectar, and frozen mango, sweet and sour mix and ice into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Fill with the frozen mango margarita. Garnish with a lime and enjoy.