- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), quartered, cored, and sliced 1⁄4 inch thick
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. cider vingegar
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Roasted Almonds
- 1/4 c. golden raisins
- 1/4 c. Dried Cranberries
- 1 1/2 c. baby arugula
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F and place the oven rack in the lower third. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower, 2 tablespoon oil, and 1⁄2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast until tender and golden brown, 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoon oil, and 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss in scallions, almonds, raisins, and cranberries. Let sit, tossing occasionally, while cauliflower roasts.
- Toss roasted cauliflower with almond mixture, then fold in arugula.