- One 16.5-ounce package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 bag of 24 miniature chocolate-peanut butter cups
- Special equipment: mini muffin pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the cookie dough into 1-inch-thick slices, then into quarters. Place one quarter into each cup of a mini muffin pan. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- While the dough is still warm, push a peanut butter cup into each muffin cup and let cool in the pan. When the cookies are cool, use a spoon to remove them.