- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 sweet apple – peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped dried tarragon
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir the apples into the skillet, and continue cooking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear and apples are tender. Thoroughly mix in the garlic salt, pepper, pumpkin pie spice, and tarragon.