- 6 c. Blue Bell strawberry ice cream
- 5 c. Blue Bell chocolate-chip ice cream
- 4 c. Blue Bell pistachio-almond ice cream
- 2 c. Blue Bell Dutch chocolate ice cream.
- White sprinkles
- Line a 3-quart metal mixing bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a 2-inch overhang all around; freeze 10 minutes. Mash 5 to 6 cups Blue Bell strawberry ice cream until just spreadable. Using a rubber spatula, coat inside of prepared bowl with ice cream, making a thick, even layer. Freeze 2 hours. Repeat procedure with 4 to 5 cups Blue Bell chocolate-chip ice cream and again with 3 to 4 cups Blue Bell pistachio-almond ice cream, freezing between each layer. Fill remaining space with 2 cups Blue Bell Dutch chocolate ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until completely hardened, at least 8 hours.
- To serve, invert bowl onto a serving plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Press white sprinkles evenly over surface. Return to freezer or serve immediately.