- Cooking spray, for skillet
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 1/2 c. marshmallow creme
- 2 tsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a 10” oven-safe skillet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add dry ingredients and beat until completely combined, then fold in REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips. Transfer dough to prepared skillet.
- In a medium bowl, combine marshmallow creme and water and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Pour marshmallow creme mixture in a spiral on cookie dough and use a butter knife to swirl into dough.
- Bake until cookie is golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, then serve.