- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. annatto paste
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (3 lb.), cut up, skin removed
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/3 cup manzanilla olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix mayo and annatto paste. Add half to chicken in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Cook chicken in large deep skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat 5 min. or until evenly browned, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet; discard drippings. Cover chicken to keep warm.
- Add rice, onions, peppers, garlic and remaining mayo mixture to skillet; cook on medium-low heat 3 min., stirring constantly. Add water and bouillon; stir. Top with chicken. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 22 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and liquid is absorbed.
- Top with olives and cilantro.