Skip to content
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 9 slices pepper jack cheese, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle oil over chicken, sprinkle with minced garlic and season with cajun seasoning.
- Stuff each chicken breast with red and green peppers, onion and pepper jack cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and serve.