Skip to content
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 c. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices ham
- 6 Slices swiss cheese
- 2/3 c. dill pickle chips, halved
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and rub all over chicken breasts.
- Place breasts on a medium cooking tray and stuff each with ham, cheese, and pickle chips.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes. Serve.