- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups cooked penne pasta (from about 6 ounces/2 cups dry)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) Prego® Homestyle Alfredo Sauce
- 3 cups thawed frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup milk
- Set the oven to 400°F. Stir the panko, cheese and oil in a small bowl.
- Stir the penne, chicken, sauce, broccoli and milk in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into a 12x8x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the panko mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the panko mixture is browned and the penne mixture is hot.