Skip to content
- 8 ounces soba
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced lengthwise, for serving
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic and ginger.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, rice wine vinegar mixture, green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately, garnished with eggs, if desired.