- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1-3/4 cups OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in tomatoes and pasta sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until completely melted.
- Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted.