- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 zucchini)
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk egg and dressing in large bowl until blended; stir in zucchini. Combine remaining ingredients in separate bowl. Add to zucchini mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Pour into 8×4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 50 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan 10 min. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.