Skip to content
- 1 jar (24 oz.) OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix pasta sauce and tomatoes until blended; spread half onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine cottage cheese, spinach, Parmesan, seasoning and 1/2 cup mozzarella; spoon into pasta shells. Place in prepared baking dish; top with remaining pasta sauce mixture. Cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining mozzarella; bake, uncovered, 2 min. or until melted.