- 9 graham crackers, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 6 bananas, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecan
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours.
- Slice remaining bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts.