Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) cooked elbow macaroni, drained
- 2 cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or turkey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir the soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart baking dish. Stir in the pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is golden brown.