- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter separated
- 1 lb chicken thighs boneless and skinless, cut into bite size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2.5 tbsp honey
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1.5 tbsp cider vinegar
- Finely chopped parsley
- Heat oil and 1 tbsp butter in a large non stick skillet over high heat.
- When the butter is melted, add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cook until it changes from pink to white.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer and turn the chicken to coat in the sauce until it is golden and caramelised.
- Once the chicken is browned all over, remove from heat. Pile chicken onto mashed potato, and drizzle with a bit of the sauce in the pan. Garnish with parsley if desired!