- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, stir yeast, 1/4 cup warm water, and a pinch of sugar.
- In another bowl, beat eggs in 1 cup warm water; add oil and salt. Mix egg mixture into yeast, and add sugar. Gradually add flour. Cover with a damp cloth, and allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour, then place in the refrigerator and allow to rise overnight. This dough is rather sticky, and will raise to at least twice it’s size.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Roll each section out into a circle on a floured board or wax paper. Cut into pizza slice shapes, and roll slices large end to small end. Place on greased flat baking pans, and allow to rise for 2 hours.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 minutes.