- In a small bowl or shallow dish whisk together mustard and eggs; set aside.
- Combine the dry bread crumbs with poultry seasoning, garlic powder and seasoning salt; spread on a piece of waxed paper.
- Dip the breasts firstly in egg/mustard mixture (shake off any excess egg) then coat well with the crumb mixture, pressing downs with hands to adhear the crumbs to the breast.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until it is no longer pink inside; remove and transfer to a plate to keep warm.
- For the glaze; in the same skillet add in the broth, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste, if using capers add in now) bring to a boil scraping any brown bits from the pan.
- Add in lemon slices and parsley; mix to combine for about 1 minute.
- Spoon the glaze/sauce over chicken.