- 1 box Betty Crocker™ white angel food cake mix
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat dry angel food cake mix and crushed pineapple on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely upside down as directed on cake mix box, at least 1 hour. Run knife around edges; turn cooled cake out onto serving plate. Use serrated knife to cut into slices.