- 2 cups chocolate ice cream softened
- 4 tbs chocolate sauce to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 80 ml Baileys Irish cream
- 1 can whipped cream to serve
- 1 handful mini marshmallows to serve
- 1 sprinkle dark chocolate grated to serve
- 2 mini wafer cones to serve
- 2 tbs Baileys Irish cream to decorate
- Drizzle chocolate sauce down the sides of two 375ml tall glasses.
- Combine the ice cream, milk and Baileys in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into the glasses.
- Top with the cream, a drizzle of Baileys, mini marshmallows and grated chocolate. Serve immediately with mini wafer cones, if you like.
Tips: Use mini wafer cones dipped in melted dark chocolate.