- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice or cider
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Cooked spinach noodles
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until browned and no longer pink inside, about 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Add apples, juice, onion, basil and salt to the skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until apples are tender.
- Combine sour cream and flour; add to skillet. Stir and cook until sauce is warm (do not boil). Arrange noodles on a serving platter. Top with chicken. Spoon apple sauce over all. Sprinkle with paprika.